Featured here, are more styled images of the little wuppy® to show it’s size, the three different designs, and provide examples of how the little wuppy® can be used.
The little wuppy® can be:
- placed against a child’s heart so they can send their worries to it
- cuddled at night time
- placed under a pillow while a child sleeps
- popped into a pocket, a bag or a pencil case for kinder/school
- held in a child’s hand for comfort
- held in a child’s hand so they can speak to it
- used to help relax or calm a child when they need comfort
however, children are not limited to these suggestions. The little wuppy® can be used in any way that helps ease a child’s worries, or helps to comfort them.
Please note: All images have been shared with permission.