The little wuppy® products have been designed as aids to help ease children’s worries, and to help comfort them.
The special feature of the little wuppy® worry puppy is its red velvet-like heart; children are encouraged to send their worries to the worry puppy so they don’t need to worry any more.
And the heart on the worry catcher key ring ‘catches’ all their worries, so they don’t need to worry any more.
The SCHOOL pack includes:
- ONE little wuppy® worry puppy
- an adoption certificate
- an information card (including welcome note, diagram and note to adults)
- TWO little wuppy™ worry catcher key rings
- a calico carry bag
SCHOOL packs are available in 3 designs: chevron | spotted | striped
(The worry puppy design + the key rings in each pack will be of the same design, e.g. spotted worry puppy + 2 x spotted key rings)
The little wuppy® worry puppy can be:
– held or cuddled
– used as a sensory comfort for those children who use textured surfaces to soothe them (it is backed with minky fabric)
– placed into a school bag or pencil case to help with separation anxiety
– popped into a pocket as a companion
– tucked under a pillow for night time comfort
The little wuppy™ worry catcher key ring can be:
– hung on a pencil case
– hung on a school bag
– popped into a pocket
– used as a tactile comfort tool due to the wooden etching
The little wuppy® worry puppy
Made right here in Australia using a cotton fabric and is backed with a soft minky fabric, perfect for cuddling.
Filled with hypo-allergenic and ECO friendly recycled PET fill.
Measures approx. 19cm x 12cm
The little wuppy™ worry catcher key ring
Made right here in Australia using ply wood and non alloy rings.
Measures 7.5cm diametre
Aid only – this is not a toy
NOT recommended for children aged 3 years and under
Gentle use ONLY
Gentle cold hand wash ONLY of worry puppy
– Do not soak, wring, bleach or tumble
– Avoid exposure to sunlight
Made in Australia
little wuppy® worry puppies hold design registrations
little wuppy® worry puppies hold an Australian Made Licence No. 7728